About

Hi everyone! I'm Ryan, 17 years old, single, and live in Indonesia. I was born on May 17th, 1992. Now, I'm still in 3rd grade senior high school. An international school. My hobby is listen the music. I really love the music. Especially Clay Aiken songs, because his songs are very good. I hate people who have let me down. My motto is "I believe that I can do!". To contact me, please email genuine.trickster@gmail.com or call +6285730030036. Thanks a lot. Don't foreget to leave a commment. (n_n) Read more about me »

Featured Photo

Featured Work

Keep in touch

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook

Subscribe via email

a precious high school forever and ever...

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Five semesters had passed in my precious high school, "SMANBA". Many unique events happened there. I'm so sad because only a few days more I was there. I will miss you, my lovely teachers who always give me advice, supports, loves, etc.

It's true what people said, the high school was the most wonderful time. Here we have new experiences, new friends, new relationships (boy/girlfriends maybe...LOL). Although the lessons getting more difficult, we should enjoy it guys. Why? If we don't, the lessons will be boring and our brains will not accept it.

Guys, we are the next generation. So don't forget to study hard!
Ciao!

0 comments:

Post a Comment