About

Hi everyone! I'm Ryan, 17 years old, single, and live in Indonesia. I was born on May 17th, 1992. Now, I'm still in 3rd grade senior high school. An international school. My hobby is listen the music. I really love the music. Especially Clay Aiken songs, because his songs are very good. I hate people who have let me down. My motto is "I believe that I can do!". To contact me, please email genuine.trickster@gmail.com or call +6285730030036. Thanks a lot. Don't foreget to leave a commment. (n_n) Read more about me »

Featured Photo

Featured Work

Keep in touch

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook

Subscribe via email

L'Arc-en-Ciel new single to become winter olympics theme song

Friday, December 4, 2009

On January 27th L'Arc-en-Ciel will release their new single 'BLESS', their first new song in 1 and a half years. "Bless" will become the official theme song for TV programs related to the 2010 Winter (Vancouver) Olympics broadcast by NHK.

NHK chose L'Arc-en-Ciel because "They're popular among a wide range of people regardless of their age and sex. One of the biggest reasons was that they are able to uniquely express the excitement and drama of sports." The long-awaited new song is set to further intensify the heated competitions at the Olympics. L'Arc-en-Ciel will perform 'BLESS' during the NHK TV programs 'Sunday Sports' and 'MUSIC JAPAN' so be sure to check them out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment