About

Hi everyone! I'm Ryan, 17 years old, single, and live in Indonesia. I was born on May 17th, 1992. Now, I'm still in 3rd grade senior high school. An international school. My hobby is listen the music. I really love the music. Especially Clay Aiken songs, because his songs are very good. I hate people who have let me down. My motto is "I believe that I can do!". To contact me, please email genuine.trickster@gmail.com or call +6285730030036. Thanks a lot. Don't foreget to leave a commment. (n_n) Read more about me »

Featured Photo

Featured Work

Keep in touch

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook

Subscribe via email

welcoming the first blog! v(n_n)v

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hi, what's up?

How are you people? This is my first posting on this blog. After inspired by my friend's blog, I made this blog. His blog is so awesome! It's like a photo-blog which is contains his friend's photos to be remembered. But I'll try to make a better blog than my friend's blog with a little patience. Perhaps this blog will continue.

I need your supports guys! v(n_n)v

0 comments:

Post a Comment